Government of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 124 Technician, Physiotherapist or other posts
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Government of Delhi issued Notification for the post of 124 Technician Gr-I, Technician Gr-II, Physiotherapist and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date
Name of Vacancies –
- Technician Gr-I
- Technician Gr-II
Number of Vacancies –
- Technician Gr-I – 20 Posts
- Technician Gr-II – 93 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Technician – Candidate must have 10 + 2 with Science. 2. B.Sc./Diploma In concerned speciality from a recognized Institution/University.
- For Physiotherapist – Candidate must have 10+2 in Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy Therapy from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 55 years for Technician and 50 years for Physiotherapist as on 05.06.2017
Age Relaxation – ST/SC Candidates 5 years and OBC Candidates 3 years
Pay Scale –
- Technician Gr-I – Rs. 41242/- (Per month)
- Technician Gr-II – Rs. 24976/- (Per month)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 41242/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Unreserved and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through online mode. DIVYANG (Physical Handicapped) candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may Apply Online before 05.06.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Government of Delhi log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – New Delhi
Last Date for Application – 05.06.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.