Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 150 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
Central Railway issued Notification for the posts of 150 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017
Name of Vacancies – Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
Number of Vacancies – 150 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/ 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 42 years (01.12.2017)
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Pay Scale – Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written test, Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 30.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Central Railway Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.