JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 1544 Police Sub-Inspector Posts
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) issued Notification for the post of 1544 Police Sub-Inspector. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 09/2017
Name of Vacancies – Police Sub-Inspector
Number of Vacancies – 1544 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate from a recognized university.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years as on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation – OBC 2 years, SC/ST 4 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Written Test, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Application Fee – General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 460/- and Rs.115/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate may apply On-Line before 08.09.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Jharkhand
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 09.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 08.09.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application – 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Upload of Photo and Sign – 14.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.