WBHRB Recruitment 2017 – 179 Food Safety Officer
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) issued Notification application for the post of 179 Food Safety Officer. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – R/FSO/46(1)/2017
Name of Vacancies – Food Safety Officer
Number of Vacancies – 179 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Degree or Master Degree in relevant discipline.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 36 years as on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 9000 – 40500/-
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on written examination/ interview.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 11.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates WBHRB Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application – 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application – 11.12.2017
- Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches – 02.12.2017 to 18.12.2017
- Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form – 19.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.