DRDO Recruitment 2016 – 18 Scientist`B’ Vacancies
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) issued Notification for the post of 18 Scientist`B’ AT Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC) / Service Selection Board (Army). Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 122
Name of Vacancies – Scientist `B’
Number of Vacancies – 18 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have At least First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Radiotherapy physics/Pharmacy/Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit – 28 years As on 29.09.2016
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Application Fee – General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/‐ payable online only. However there is no application fees for SC/ST /PWD and women candidates.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 29.09.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates DRDO log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 09.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 29.09.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.