TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 197 Music Teachers Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) issued Notification for the post of 197 Music Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 05/2016
Name of Vacancies – Music Teachers
Number of Vacancies – 197 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have A Pass in Intermediate and Diploma in Indian Music OR A Degree in Indian Music or its equivalent OR 4-Years Certificate course with Diploma in Light Music and A Technical Teacher certificate in Music.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation – for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Pay Scale – Rs. 21230- 63010/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type).
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 04.03.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TSPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Telangana
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 04.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination (Objective Type) – 02.04.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.