MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 199 Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issued Notification for Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2017 in 199 Vacancies. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 17/2017
Name of Vacancies – Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2017
Number of Vacancies – 199 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent OR B.E. in Civil and Water Management/Civil and Environmental/Structural/Consturction Engineering / Technology.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 19 to 38 years As on 01.08.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- OR Rs.9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Application Fee – General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply On-Line before 10.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Pune (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.05.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI – 11.05.2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 09.07.2017
- Date of Main Examination – 17.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.