TNAU Recruitment 2017 – 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts
Tamilnadu Agricultural University issued Notification for the post of 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer on Direct Recruitment Basis. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Agricultural Officer
Number of Vacancies – 206 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Must have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination with Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 30.04.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- for SC / SC (A) / ST category) through Demand Draft in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online and Send the printout along with copies of the relevant academic certificates and important documents to before 22.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates TNAU log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Registrar, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003
Job Location – Tamilnadu
Last Date for Application – 22.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.