SBI Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts
State bank of India issued Notification for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Name of Vacancies – Probationary Officers (POs)
Number of Vacancies – 2313 Posts
- C – 347 Posts
- ST – 350 Posts
- OBC – 606 Posts
- GEN – 1010 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years As on 01.04.2017
Age Relaxation – OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years and Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 23700-42020/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test and Group Exercises.
Application Fee – SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 06.03.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SBI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – all India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form – 07.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form – 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges – 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) – 29 and 30.04.2017 and 06 and 07.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.