JSLPS Recruitment 2016 – 25 District Resource Person and State Coordinator Posts
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) issued Notification for the post of 25 District Resource Person and State Coordinator. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- District Resource Person
- State Coordinator
Number of Vacancies –
- District Resource Person – 24 Posts
- State Coordinator – 01 Post
Educational Qualification –
- For District Resource Person – Candidate must have Graduate in any field from a recognized university with 3 years experience of working on right based issues.
- For State Coordinator – Candidate must have Social Activists experienced in the conduct of Social Audits and right based activities and not foe less than 10 years.
Age Limit – As per JSLPS rules
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 14.08.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates JSLPS log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Last Date for Application – 14.08.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.