MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 251 Sales Tax Inspector posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issued Notification for the post of 251 Sales Tax Inspector. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 69/2017
Name of Vacancies – Sales Tax Inspector
Number of Vacancies – 251 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passes Degree/ Equivalent from recognized University.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years and 18 to 43 years for reserved candidates as on 01.07.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.13000-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply On-Line before 27.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 13.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.10.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI – 30.10.2017
- Date of Main Exam – 07.01.2018 (Sunday).
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.