Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 259 Customer Agent and Handyman Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited issued Notification for the post of 259 Customer Agent and Handyman contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Customer Agent
Number of Vacancies –
- Customer Agent – 30 Posts
- Handyman – 229 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Customer Agent – Candidate must have Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- For Handyman – Candidate must have SSC / 10th Standard Pass and Must have minimum experience of one year in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
Age Limit – As on 01.02.2017
- For General – 30 years
- For OBC – 33 years
- For SC/ST – 35 years
Pay Scale –
- Customer Agent – Rs. 14610/- (Per Month)
- Handyman – Rs. 11040/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Screening and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to have to pay Rs. 500/- through Bank Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply for interview along with prescribed application form with original and Self-attested copies of the supporting documents and a recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Address for Interview – Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta – 700 052
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Date for Interview – 07 and 11.02.2017 at 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.