MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – 2804 Village Health Nurse/ANM Posts
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu issued Notification for the post of 2804 Village Health Nurse/ANM on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 01/MRB/2017
Name of Vacancies – Village Health Nurse/ANM
Number of Vacancies – 2804 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council
Age Limit – (As on 01.07.2017)
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC and DNC – 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC – 18 to 50 years
- For all categories belonging to OC – 18 to 40 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the marks scored by academic qualification.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/- for all other candidates through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 24.02.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MRB Tamil Nadu log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of MRB Recruitment Online Application – 24.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of offline Payment of Fee – 28.02.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.