IOCL Recruitment 2017 – 354 Trade Apprentice (Southern Region) Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issued Notification for the post of 354 Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on contract basis at Southern Region.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18
Name of Vacancies – Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies – 354 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in relevant Trades OR 3 Years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry).
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 2500/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selections will be based on Written Test of two hours duration and Personal Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 15.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IOCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.11.2017
- Date of Written Exam – 03.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.