UPSC Recruitment – 410 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Posts 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced 410 Application for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the last date.
Application No. – 10/2016.NDA-II
Name of Vacancies –
- National Defence Academy
- Naval Academy Examination (II)
Number of Vacancies – 410 Posts
- National Defence Academy – 355 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy – 55 Posts (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Educational Qualification –
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – Candidates should have passed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – Candidates should have passed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit – Candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- and SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 15 July 2016.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates UPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Last Date for Application – 15 July 2016
Job Location – All India
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.