KSRTC Recruitment 2017 – 59 Assistant Traffic Officer or other posts
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) issued Notification for the post of 59 Assistant Traffic Officer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer and Various Vacancies in Various Division in Karnataka.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Traffic Officer
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Traffic Officer – 24 Posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 11 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Assistant Traffic Officer – Candidate must have A Post Graduate in MBA in Transposition/ Marketing/MSW.
- For Assistant Mechanical Engineer – Candidate must have Degree in Automobile/Mechanical Enginreeing from a recognized University.
Age Limit – As on 31.01.2017
- For General Category – 18 to 35 years
- For 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B Category – 18 to 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1 – 18 to 40 years
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Traffic Officer – Rs.26580-46760/-
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer – Rs.26580-46760/-
Application Fee – General and / 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- and Rs.400/- for SC, ST, Cat-1, Ex-Serviceman candidates through Challan in Post Offices Only.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate should apply Online before 31.01.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates KSRTC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Karnataka
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 17.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 31.01.2017
- Last Date for Payment of fee in any Post Offices – 02.02.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.