OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 68 Insurance Medical Officer Vacancies
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) issued Notification for the post of 68 Insurance Medical Officer in the Rank of Group-A Under Labour and ESI Department.
Interested and qualified candidates may Apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 11 of 2016-17
Name of Vacancies – Insurance Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies – 68 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from any medical institution recognized by the MCI.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years As on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam and Career Marking.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 15.04.2017 and Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to before 11.04.2017 till 05:00 PM
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates OPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Job Location – Odisha
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 01.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee – 18.04.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Application – 25.04.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.