APSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 95 Assistant Statistical Officer Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) issued Notification for the post of 95 Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economic and Statistical Subordinate Service.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 20/2016
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Statistical Officer
Number of Vacancies – 95 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/Economics/ Commerce /Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects.
Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (As on 01.07 2016)
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates – 5 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 24440-71510/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Screening Test, Computer based test and Mock Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 28.01.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates APSPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28.01.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.