IBPS Recruitment 2017 – 06 Analyst Programmer or other posts
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issued Notification for the post of 06 Analyst Programmer, Research Associate and Various Vacancy on Contract.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Analyst Programmer
- Research Associate
Number of Vacancies –
- Analyst Programmer – 02 Posts
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Analyst Programmer – Candidate must have Graduation degree is essential and Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is essential for computer courses like C language or ASP.NET or Linux programming language OR B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computer Science.
- For Research Associate – Candidate must have Post-Graduation in Psychology /Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 33 years for Analyst Programmer and 21 to 30 years for Research Associate as on 01.07.2017
Pay Scale –
- Analyst Programmer – Rs.644000 ( per annum)
- Research Associate – Rs.794000 ( per annum)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Online written Exam.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 17.07.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IBPS log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17.07.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.