What is Chemical Engineering –
In the field of Chemical engineering, Chemical engineering is an Engineering Branch which used in the manufacture of several types of products. Inorganic and organic chemicals to build ceramics, fuel, Petrochemicals, Agrochemicals such as fertilizers, pesticides, , plastic, explosive, Detergent products and pharmaceuticals etc. major applications of chemical engineering.
Chemical Engineering Educational Qualification –
Chemical Engineer is of two types – Junior Chemical Engineer and Senior Chemical Engineer.
1. To become a junior Chemical engineer Chemical engineering diploma is required. The candidate must have passed 10th class from PCM stream. The time period is 3 years diploma course.
2. To become a senior Chemical engineer, Candidates must have passed 12th class from science stream. And after qualify the 12th class candidates can do BE / B.Tech course. The course is of 4 years. To admission the BE / Btech course candidates in 12th class to get good marks in science stream. In addition to the engineering entrance exam candidates also have to pay.
3. Candidates who passed in BE / B.Tech entrance exam. These courses are allowed to them. Which college is get to the candidate. It depends on his rank. Which rank in the entrance exam results. If the candidates can qualify the BE / B.tech course so he can ME and M.Tech course in the Chemical engineering field. Candidates who are eager to go into research or education field so he cans also PhD in Chemical engineering.
Career Opportunities for Chemical Engineer –
If you take a degree in chemical engineering branch then you have a many great option for job. A chemical engineer can work varnish, acid, dye, paint, oil, dairy products in industries associated with different foods. Not only have that, the chemical engineer can found the job from plastic or textile industry and rubber industry.
Best Chemical Engineering Institute in India –
- IIT, Bombay
- IIT, Delhi
- IIT, Kanpur
- IIT, Kharagpur
- IIT, Madras
- IIT, Roorkee
- BITS Pilani
- IIT BHU Varanasi
- IIT Guwahati
- NIT Trichy
Best Chemical Engineering Institute in World –
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (United States)
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB) (United States)
- Stanford University (United States)
- University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- National University of Singapore (NUS) (Singapore)
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom)
- California Institute of Technology (United States)
- University of Tokyo (Japan)
- University of Oxford (United Kingdom)
- Kyoto University (Japan)
Chemical Engineer Course –
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Inginiyirg
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering
- Intrigreted M.Tech Chemical Engineering
- Post Petro-Chemical Technology Diploma
Chemical Engineer Salary –
In Chemical Engineering field, candidates get the best careers with good pay. Chemical Engineer monthly income is determined by looking at the business office, educational qualifications, experience, and work. If the candidate is fresher now his monthly income can be Rs.15000 – 25000 / – and the candidate has a diploma from the Chemical Engineering Branch his monthly income can be Rs. 14000-15000 / -.
Question – What is considered useful for working in chemical engineering?
Answer – Chemical Engineering to build a wide variety of products is used.
Question – What is known as the part of Chemical Engineering?
Answer – Process Engineering is called the part of Chemical Engineering .
Question – What procedure to take admission in Chemical Engineering?
Answer – To be present in the IIT-JEE or other entrance examinations for admission in chemical engineering.
Question – What are the areas which may find employment in a Chemical Engineer?
Answer – Chemical engineers can find employment in the following areas. like –
1. Project Manager
2. Chemical Engineer
3. Supervisor or Manager
4. Technical Specialist
5. Project Engineer
6. Chemical Development Engineer etc.
Question – When is the use of Chemical Engineering?
Answer – The use of Chemical Engineering for the construction of Inorganic and Organic chemicals Agrochemicals, Detergent product, explosive, etc.