What is Civil Engineering –
Civil engineering is a branch which deals with design, maintenance and construction, of physical and naturally built environment including works like bridges, roads, dams, and buildings, e.t.c.
Civil engineering is second oldest engineering regiment after military engineering.it is defined to differ non-military from military engineering. It is traditionally split into several sub disciplines involved environmental engineering, architectural engineering, control engineering, geo-technical engineering, earthquake engineering, offshore engineering, facade engineering, wastewater engineering, and construction engineering.
Civil Engineering Educational Qualification –
Civil Engineer is of two types – Junior Civil Engineer and Senior Civil Engineer. To become a junior civil engineer civil engineering diploma is required. The candidate must have passed 10th class from math, physics, and chemistry Subjects. The time period is 3 years diploma course. To become a senior civil engineer, Candidates must have passed 12th class from science stream. And after qualify the 12th class candidates can do BE / B.Tech course. The course is of 4 years.
To admission the BE/Btech course candidates in 12th class to get good marks in science stream. In addition to the engineering entrance exam candidates also have to pay. Candidates who passed in BE/B.Tech entrance exam. These courses are allowed to them. Which college is get to the candidate. It depends on his rank. Which rank in the entrance exam results. If the candidates can qualify the BE/B.tech course so he can ME and M.Tech course in the civil engineering field. Candidates who are eager to go into research or education field so he cans also PhD in civil engineering.
Jobs opportunities for Civil Engineers –
Jobs are seen great potential in the field of civil engineering. Every year, the Indian government is stepping recruit 4,000 to 5,000 civil engineer positions. Government and private jobs in both fields is the best job opportunities for civil engineers. A civil engineer, Public Works Departments of State and Central Government, military construction projects can get jobs in the railways business. Civil engineer, as a project engineer in the private construction companies or real estate companies may also jobs. Civil engineer jobs in companies that can create structures.
Course for Civil Engineer –
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.E in Civil Engineering
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering
- M.E in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering
- Certificate course in building design
- Post graduate diploma course in Construction and Infrastructure Project Management
- Post Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Graduation in Civil Engineering
- Certificate course in Construction Supervisor
Best Civil Engineering Institute in India –
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (Post Technology, Paschim Medinipur, Kharagpur, West Bengal)
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (Delhi Avenue, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (Century Road, Roorkee, Uttarakhand)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (Bits-Pilani Rajasthan)
- Indian Institute of Technology – Banaras Hindu University (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) (Amingaon, Assam, Guwahati)
- Delhi Technological University (Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi)
Best Civil Engineering Institute in World –
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (United States)
- Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- National University of Singapore (NUS) (Singapore)
- Imperial College London (United Kingdom)
- University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB) (United States)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Stanford University (United States)
- University of Hong Kong (HKU) (Hong Kong)
- University of Tokyo (Japan)
Salary for Civil Engineer –
Jobs in the field of civil engineering with the best chance of pay are also quite good. Civil engineer who has worked in government departments their salary is Rs.8000-12000 / – . Moreover, a senior civil engineer receives salary Rs.20,000 / – per month. Civil engineer who worked in the building and designing earn salary per month, Rs.50000-60000 / -. And the civil engineering field, the candidates were from abroad take salaries in lakhs per month. The basic idea of the salary you have been told. Also Civil Engineering Salary depends on candidate’s qualifications, experience and organization with which the candidate is working.
Question – Who is Civil Engineer?
Answer – Civil engineers are creative people who specialize in construction will often work as project managers.
Question – What is Civil Engineering?
Answer – Civil Engineering is a branch which deals with design, maintenance and construction, of physical and naturally built environment.
Question – What are the common types of civil engineering jobs?
Answer – The Common types of Civil Engineering Jobs :-
- Transport engineering
- Water treatment engineering
- Structural engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Constructions engineering
- Control engineering
- Municipal or urban engineering Coastal engineering
- Forensic engineering
Question – How many types of civil engineer?
Answer – Civil Engineer is of two types –
- Junior Civil Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer