Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – University Entry Scheme (UES) for Executive and Technical Branches posts
Indian Navy issued notification from unmarried Male Indian citizens for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – University Entry Scheme (UES) in Executive and Technical Branches
Number of Vacancies – Not Specified
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognized university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester for BE/B Tech and. VII Semester for 5 year integrated degree course).
Age Limit – 21 to 24 years as on 01.07.2017 (born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1998, both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/-
Selection Process – The candidates will be issued call up shortlisted and Written Exam.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 07.08.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Indian Navy log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 07.08.2016
Full details of the application and information
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.