PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – 18 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) issued Notification for the post of 18 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before last date.
Application No. – ER-1/3/2016
Name of Vacancies –
- Field Engineer
- Field Supervisor
Number of Vacancies –
- Field Engineer – 04 Posts
- Field Supervisor – 14 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Field Engineer – Candidate must have B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE in Electronics and Communication discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized University / Institute.
- For Field Supervisor – Candidate must have Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Communication Discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit – 29 years As on 15.10.2016
Age Relaxation –
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Pay Scale –
- Field Engineer – Rs. 30000/- (Per month)
- Field Supervisor – Rs. 23000/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for Field Engineer and Rs.100/- for Field Supervisor through Demand Draft in Favour of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Payable at Patna . SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply along with attested copy of Caste, Qualification certificate, Date of birth certificate and experience certificate send to before 15.10.2016
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Advertiser (PG-ER1) Post Box No.- 9248 Krishna Nagar Head Post Office Delhi – 110 051
Job Location – Jharkhand
Last Date for Application – 15.10.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.