How to become a CBI Officer in India career details
How to become a CBI Officer – The full name of CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation. It is a major investigating agency of the Government of India. This agency works to solve problems related to security. The Central Bureau of Investigation is also being taken to solve various issues related to India security. Before the Central Bureau of Investigation, it was named Special Police Establishment (SPE), which was established in 1941 by the Government of India. The name of ‘Central Bureau of Investigation’ was named in the year 1963 by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Here how the CBI officer, its merit, salary and selection process etc.
- The recruitment of different positions in the Central Bureau of Investigation is done on the basis of two procedures.
- In the first process, this recruitment is done by SSC and in the second process, on the basis of Deputation.
- Direct recruitment in CBI is for all and only sub inspectors or ranks and this recruitment is done by SSC.
What is CBI-
CBI is the Central Investigation Bureau, one of the main investigating agencies of the Government of India. Various types of cases related to national security are checked through this agency.
Qualification- To become CBI Officer, candidates must have graduated with 55% marks and also the candidate is required to pass the CGL SSC examination.
Age limit- Age limit of the CBI (Central Investigation Bureau) should be between 20 years and 27 years and OBC candidates are given 3 years and SC / ST candidates are given 5 years exemption.
Selection Process- (How to become a CBI Officer) written and interview examination of Central Bureau of Investigation is divided into two parts.
- The written examination of CBI is 400 marks,
- After passing written examination you are called for an interview.
- Interview is of 100
- After passing the interview, the Joining Letter for the recruitment of the CBI is given.
- To become a CBI officer and to pass the CGL exam, you need to have a little bit of knowledge, history, geography, economics, politics, general knowledge, English, Hindi, mathematics, etc.
Qualities and Responsibilities for CBI-
The CBI works under the Department of Personnel and Training. The CBI is a multi-functional, multi-disciplinary central police, investigating agency pursuing capacity, reliability, law and order and it works to detect crime checks anywhere in India.
- Sharp, analytical mind / physical fitness
- Tolerance / travel power / sensible
- High level of mental alertness / concentration
- Curious Powers of Observation / Rational and Analytical Thinking
- Ability to work long, irregularly working hours
- Power to work in remote or dangerous areas.
Salary- The salary for the post of Central Bureau of Investigation is between Rs.3300 to Rs. 34,800 and also other government services are available in this job.