How to Become a Dentist Career after BDS-
How to become a Dentist (doctor of the teeth) as well as we will learn how to start a career after doing (BDS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery. But Students are confused that BDS What to do after doing.
How to Become a Dentist ,Eligibility–
The medical sector has a special significance in society and at the same time, teeth are of great importance in our lives, therefore, to become a dentist, you will be given a 4 year B.Sc. I have to study.
BDS Chance of Career in-
There are good employment opportunities available in both the government and private institutions in this field BDS after the employment opportunities such as-
- Traditionally, a large number of students are BDS. Continuing further studies after studying, 3 year MDS likes to do Master of Dental Surgery (MDS).
- (MDS) MDS During the studies we grow towards expertise. M.D.S. After doing so you get the chance to get good salaries in both government and private sectors.
- Dental school generally lasts four years and results in a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. Programs may be accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA) Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- BDS After you can do teaching work in an institution this is a very responsible area, but it does not get equal to the salary of a dentist In general, you get an annual pay scale of 2 lakh to 2.5 lakh
- You can be admitted as a dentist in the Indian Army by the Short Service Commission This is considered to be one of the best jobs Not only does it get good wages but also different types of facilities are available.
Best Institute to Become a Dentist-
- You can take care of your career by doing research in Central Institutions like Forensic Department, Medical Institute of India, All India Institute of Medical Science etc.
Course for Becoming a Dentist-
- MBA You can make a career in the field of hospital administration by doing a course in these hospital and health care. Due to various types of complications related to medical treatment in the modern society, the area of hospital management has become an expression of itself.
- You can practice by opening your own clinic at a personal level in this you have to start putting money but before opening the clinic, get the experience of at least one year under a senior doctor and then open your own clinic.
Dentist to Obtain Licensure–
- All dentists must obtain state licensure to practice. Requirements vary by state; however, all states require passage of the National Board Dental Examinations.
- This 2-part written exam covers dental sciences, ethics, and clinical procedures. Additionally, all candidates must pass a practical examination administered or approved by their state’s licensing board.
- States may also require prerequisites like first aid or CPR certification, a background check, or an interview.
- BDS After you can do a dentist in any organization It is one of the most responsible areas but it also offers good salaries In general, you get an annual salary of about 3 lakh to 3.5 lakh And if you are a very good and well known dentist, you can earn more money in this area as per your own ability.