How to become a TV Anchor in India Career Options and Guidance
How to become a TV Anchor- With the rise of news channels News Anchor demand is increasing every day. In such a way, a better career can be made in the news anchoring. In the news anchoring, there is both money and name and fame. News anchoring has become like a fashion for today youth. The TV anchor is also not considered less than a film actor. Film actors work to connect viewers with movies. Here is the complete information given about how you got the TV anchor.
How to become a TV Anchor,Eligibility-
- People who want to anchor an anchor are required to pass the 12th pass.
- In addition, both Hindi and English should have good knowledge of languages.
- To become a TV anchor, the age limit can be between 18 years and 40 years.
- After doing a course to become a TV anchor or after doing a course, the job takes place in every person’s mind where will we get a job? So let us tell you that you can get an anchoring job in the news channel after doing a TV anchor course.
- Apart from this, there is a possibility of a job in TV shows. Plus you can do anchoring work in the stage shows apart from the TV.
Properties of TV Anchor-
To become a TV anchor, it is very important for young people to have some qualities like-
- To be an anchor, it is very necessary to have a loud voice.
- Anchor should be strong on both English and Hindi languages.
- Body Language and Personality are also required in the field of anchor.
- Anchoring should also have knowledge of journalism background and news writing.
Select Institute –
There are many institutes of anchoring course but the name of some of the institute’s are-
- IIMC, New Delhi
- Garden City College, Bangalore
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- NRAI School of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- National School of Events, Mumbai, Indore, and Kolkata
- After getting the TV anchor course, the salary starts at around rs.20, 000 in the beginning.
- With this, on the basis of experience, you can easily get better pay.