How to become an Air Force pilot in India career details
How to become an Air Force pilot-
Indian Air Force, recruitment of male and female is done in the form of Officer Cadre in three sections. More than 100 young male and female are recruited in different branches of Indian Air Force every year. But this area is more challenging than the Ore. The Indian Air Force requires a lot of people with strong intentions, who can sacrifice their lives for their country as well as the full knowledge of the best career.
Who is a pilot in Air Force-
Indian Air Force is one of the three main parts of the Indian Armed Forces. Pilot aim at air force is to protect the country by scorching wind war and wind sector.
Educational Qualification- You may be admitted under the Short Services Commission only after passing the High School in the Indian Air Force. But it is mandatory to pass 12th to any level with such subjects as with physical and mathematical subjects. Also, graduation should be held for the post of various officers.
Age limit- Age limit should be between 19 to 23 years for pilots to become Air Force.
Selection Process- To be an Air Force pilot, you have to go through the following process:-
- As a first step, you apply for the examinations conducted by the UDSC of NDA or CDS.
- These examinations are held twice a year (pilots in air force) in April and August.
- After passing this examination, the next step becomes eligible.
- Also, in the second phase, medical examination is done.
Medical tests– The Indian youth has low physical criteria like-
- The chest limit is 5 cm,
- Eyes and eyes are right,
- Tooth counts and disorders free,
- Be free from any kind of physical and mental disorder,
- There should be no internal or external illness or disorder of any type of body etc.
Merit list- In the selection process of the pilots in Air Force, who are successful in all types of tests and a merit list is created at the all-India level which prepares the successful Air Force pilot for training.
Salary– A monthly salary of about Rs 21,000 is paid during the pilot training in Air Force and 60 to 75 thousand monthly salary after appointment.