How to become an Automobile Engineer in India after 12th-
How to become an Automobile Engineer Tips– Automobile Engineering is the only branch of vehicle engineering under which the design of all vehicles such as motorcycles, buses, trucks, tractors, etc. as well as other things. Mechanical engineering and safety engineering are also required for engineering as all these work also goes inside automobile engineering. Automobile engineers make all the components of vehicles, as well as a vehicle to complete the study and make changes. Full information about automobile engineering is provided.
How to become an Automobile Engineer ,Eligibility-
- To make a career, first you have to do a diploma in automobile engineering.
- After that you have to complete the degree of graduation.
- After graduation degree (B.E./B.Tech) you can work as an automobile engineer anywhere.
- BE Automobile Engineering,
- Tech Automobile Engineering,
- Diploma in automobile engineering,
- PG Diploma in Automobile Engineering,
- Certificate program in automobile engineering etc.
Automobile Engineer Types–
The type of automobile engineer is as follows-
- Development Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Product and Design Engineer
- Development Engineer- All components of the vehicle are made after the design is ready.
- Manufacturing engineer- To prepare a complete vehicle by connecting the components of any vehicle made by development engineers.
- Product and design engineer- The job of the product and design engineer is to design the vehicle only and make it for the vehicle based on that design.
- After automobile engineering is created many jobs are opted in front of you because many vehicles have to be built under automobile engineering.
- That is why the need for the automobile engineer is very high in all the companies that you see in today
- There is no shortage of jobs for the automobile engineer, it is very important to have a good skill to work.
- Automobile Mechanic
- Alignment And Brakes Technician
- Apprentice Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Apprentice Repairer, Truck Trailers
- Apprentice Mechanic, Automotive Radiators
- Motor Repairer – Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
- Motor Repairman – Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
- Motor Vehicle Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Conversion Technician
- Motor Vehicle Fuel-Systems And Electric
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Motor Vehicle Mechanical Repairer
- The salary of the diploma holder in the Automobile Engineer is between ₹ 10000 and ₹ 15,000.
- If you become an automobile engineer after degree, then your salary will be between approximately 15,000 to ₹ 25000, and as soon as you start experiencing work, your salary will continue rising.
- The salary of a good Automobile Engineer can be approximately ₹ 35000 to ₹ 40000