What is mining engineering
In the today’s era, demand of Mining engineer is very high because nowadays Fuel consumption in the country is increasing. It is very important to have information about Mining-Industry. There are two types of Mine- Underground mine and Open-Pit Mine. Minerals are found in Underground mine which are extracted by mining. Gold and coal are extracted by underground mine. Except that Manganese, iron and limestone are extracted by Open-Pit Mining.
Education qualification for Mining engineering
Candidates have to pass 12th class for making career in mining engineering. After that candidate can do B.Tech, B.E and B.Sc from mining. Candidate should also get admission by IIT-JEE. In the mining course information about drilling, blasting, mine cost engineering, ore reserve analysis, operation analysis, mine ventilation, mine planning, mine safety, rock mechanics, computer applications and industrial management are given to candidate.
This course mainly provide information about prospects of minerals, collect their samples, expansion and development of underground and surface mines and refine minerals etc. to candidate.
Best mining engineering institute in India
- Abdul kalam Institute of Technological Sciences (Kothagudem, Khammam)
- Adarsha College of Engineering (Angul)
- Arti Commucation (Indore)
- Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University (Varanasi)
- JB Institute of Engineering and Technology (Moinabad, Hyderabad)
- National Institute of Technology (Raipur)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (Kharagpur)
- College of Technology and Engineering (Ganeshpura, Udaipur)
- Axis Bank (Basirhat)
- College of Engineering and Technology (Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar)
Job opportunities in Mining engineering
There are many opportunities in the field of mining engineering. You can get job in Steel authority of India Limited, Cole India Limited, IBP Ltd, IPCL, Nevali Lignite Corporation and Uranium Corporation of India.
From this information you get the way to make career in Mining engineering.