How to become Nurse Career Opportunity Details
How to become nurse- Nurse post is a very honorable post. After becoming a nurse, patients have to be served in any health care institute. As a career, the nurse profession is growing at a very fast pace with the growing health awareness and medical facilities in developing countries like India, as well as the profession of nursing like doctors and teachers, whose services are of any amount of money Cannot be tampered with.
How to become Nurse,Educational Qualification-
- Educational Qualification for becoming Nurse– It is very important to have a bachelor’s degree in nursing from a recognized institution.
- Nurses Needed Skills- This profession should have the ability to discharge their duties with the necessary knowledge.
- The right knowledge and training in their respective fields can be achieved only through professional courses.
To become a Nurse for Entrance Examinations-
To become a nurse, you have to go through the following courses:-
- B.Sc Nursing
Educational Qualification- To join BSc Nursing, educational qualification should be 10 + 2 with 50% marks for less than as the main subject of biology, physics and chemistry.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
Educational Qualification- To be eligible for joining General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), with at least 50% marks, 10 + 2 should be with biology, physics and chemistry.
- Assistant Nurses Midwife / Health Worker (ANM)
Educational Qualification- To join Auxiliary Nurses Midwife / Class 10th grade must be passed to be eligible for Health Worker (ANM) course.
- MSc Nursing
Educational Qualification- To be eligible to join MSc Nursing (Master’s degree in Nursing), BSc should be a Nursing Degree.
5.BSc Nursing- To have your BSc nursing, your minimum academic qualification should be 12th grade physics chemistry and biology with at least 50% marks.
- The cost of doing this course is about 30000 in Government College and 1 lakh in private college.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GAM)-
- Even after doing GNM, you can go to the field of nursing.
- The minimum qualification for admission is 10 + 2 with PCB. The cost of doing this course is approximately 30000 to 1 lakh.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / health worker (ANM)-
- You have to have minimum qualification of 10 to be ANM.
- After that you can apply for an ANM post after taking 18 months ANM training. The cost of this course comes from 3 thousand to 10 thousand.
Nurse career options-
- Assistant nurse
- Health care assistant nurse
- Head nurse (at high level)
Salary for Nurse–
- 10,000 to 15,000 rupees can be received at the beginning of nursing career.
- However, with expertise in their experience and scope, you can get 30,000 to 50,000 per month.