Career Prospects in Physiotherapy-
Career in Physiotherapy-Talk about careers in the mercury medical field, physiotherapy has great potential for careers. This time it is being seen as an effective treatment for many diseases. Physiotherapy has no side effects. Therefore its demand is increasing day by day.
Qualification for Admission to Bachelor Course–
- Inter (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with 50 percent marks.
- Period of Course – 4 or 41/2 years or according to University.
- Age Limit – above 17 years.
- According to the rules of Master / Diploma / MPhil and PhD University.
Effective Treatment is Physiotherapy-
- Physiotherapy is a branch of medical science. Physic refers to treating the external part of the body. Therapy refers to the treatment of diseases by using step-by-step technique like exercise, electrotherapy and massage.
- In view of the fact, physiotherapy strengthens the patient’s physical treatment as well as mentally attacks the patient.
Course for Creating a Career in Physiotherapy-
- In Physiotherapy, you can enroll in courses ranging from diploma, bachelor, pg., MPhil and PhD. Bachelor level course is called BPT i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Course duration usually takes place for four and a half years. This is the last six months of internships.
- MPT i.e. Master of Physiotherapy, this is a two year course in which you can get expertise from the equivalent subject. Specialization can also be done in Neurological Physiotherapy, Pediatric Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy, Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Obsessive physiotherapy, postoperative physiotherapy, cardiovascular physiotherapy etc.
- You can choose any of the colleges and colleges for admission in Physiotherapy Courses. To get admission in Government colleges, you will have to pass State or Central level entrance exams. Some colleges take direct admission in private colleges and some admission students take admission.
Treatment of Many Diseases Through Physiotherapy-
Physiotherapy plays an important role in recovering from polio, asthma and rehabilitation after surgery, recovery of muscles and bone diseases or other chronic diseases. Physiotherapists are currently being kept in every medical center. Not only in hospitals, but also in fields like sports, army, as well as you can make a career as a physiotherapist.
Course Fees to Become Physiotherapy-
The fees for physiotherapy courses vary from Rs 30,000 to university rules. Some universities also offer scholarships on the basis of merit. Apart from this, there are private institutes, which provide scholarships for education.
Physiotherapy Related Skills-
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skill
- Stamina and Belligerent Personality
Employment Prospects in Institutions for Physiotherapy-
- Government / Private Hospital and Clinic
- Rehabilitation Homes
- Old Age Homes
- Health Centers
- School and Children Centers
- Nursing Homes and Day Centers
- Charity Organization
- Sports Clinics, Clubs, Gym Centers
- Army Services
Career in Physiotherapy,Salary of Physiotherapy-
- In the early stages of the career, you can easily earn from Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000.
- Many institutes, during the internship, look at the work of the students, keep them as a physiotherapist or join the team of physiotherapy.
- If you are experienced, you can open a private clinic or you can pursue your career by working as a physiotherapist at a large institution.