What is Medical Toxicology
Medical toxicology is that branch of toxicology which is operated by Physician. A medical toxicologist read about diagnosis, medication, prevention from waste toxin of environment and their management, humans, animals, trees and plants and those things which does effect on environment. Here you will know about the educational qualification for medical toxicology, best institute for medical toxicology.
Functions of medical toxicology
Medical toxicology has a work of read about chemical and harmful.
Educational qualification for medical toxicology
If candidate want to make career in medical toxicology then they should have to pass 12th class with science stream. After that candidate have to do graduation from any one of them- Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Biology.
Salary in medical toxicology
Salary in medical toxicology depends upon the ability of candidate. Example- candidate of M.Sc get 20,000-30,000 Rs. per month, P.G candidate get 50,000 Rs. per month and candidate of MBBS get 1,00,000 Rs. per month.
Best institute of Medical toxicology in India
- International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology, Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu)
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi (Delhi)
- SCMS Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology Research and Development, Kalamassery (Kerala)
- BR Ambedkar University, Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- University of Madras, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Job opportunity in the field of medical toxicology
There are various job opportunity in the field of Medical toxicology Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Agriculture, cosmetic, Academic institute, Government Agencies, Toxicology Labs. You can also get job opportunity in Forensic toxicology.
From this information you get the way to make career in medical toxicology.