How to Prepare for Indian Army Carrier Opportunity
How to prepare for the Indian Army-Every year millions of people fill the form to be Indian Indian Army, but only a few of them are elected in the army. Many people dream of joining the Indian Army because the Army gets great respect and honor all over the world. Joining the army is one of the most honorable and proud words. By joining the army, you can serve the country and serving the country means the greatest thing is this. Many boys dream of joining the army since childhood. To join the Indian Army, education requires a lot of fitness and self-confidence. What do you do for the recruitment of the Indian Army and how to join the army? All this information is being given here.
Qualifications and Experience for the Indian Army–
- Candidates must have 10th, 12th + Hindi knowledge of language or equivalent from recognized institution / board / university.
Age Limit of Indian Army-
- For the recruitment of Indian Army it is mandatory for the age limit to be at least 18 years and up to 25 years.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment-
For the Indian Army, you have to go through the following procedure:
- Physical fitness exam
- Aptitude Test
- General entrance exam (this is not for everyone)
Physical Fitness Test (Army) –
- There is Physical Fitness Test of the soldier to be an Indian Army, those preparing for Solder GD and Solder Tradesman should take special care of this.
- You will be tested in the fitness test-
- Age limit is given for 18 to 23 years for Indian Army.
- Weight should be at least 50 kg.
- Educational Qualification – Must be 10th pass, 12th pass.
- Height – 170 cms minimum (5.7 in)
- 6 KM Dock (1600 Meter Sol GD)
- Group – I in 5 Min. 40 Second
- And 5 Min in Group – II 41 Second to 6 Min. till 20 second.
The maximum time for the 1600 meter ball for the hill area candidates is as follows-
- From 5000 ft. to 9000 ft. between intervals 30 second Extra
- Between 12000 ft. to 12000 ft. between 9000 ft. 120 Second Extra
- 9 Fit’s long jump, there are no marks in it, it is necessary to pass it in.
Regarding merit list of Army recruitment, Army Bharti Merit List –
Physical Merit Test is a major role in the Physical Merit Test, as well as merit for the candidates of this category, such as-
- For Aptitude Test – 25%
- The points received in PFT- 50%
- The marks obtained in the Common Entrance Exam – 25%
What is Aptitude Test-
- Eligibility test candidates are given the opportunity to show their talents in their chosen trade or category as well as recruitment officers in place of Army. It is very important for the candidate to pass in Aptitude Test and Medical to get the written examination.
How to prepare for the Army-
Some important tips for preparing to go to the Army-
- Prepare for 1600 meters running: Many people run 8 to 10 kilometers daily for the preparation of the Indian Army, still lag behind in the 1600 meter race, so practice 1600 meters at the time of preparation.
- Preparation of GD- For preparation of General Knowledge (GD), look at previous years paper and sample papers and make preparations, besides preparing for the questions of mathematics, general knowledge, general science, aptitude questions and also take the exam.
Indian Army Salary-
- Salary of Indian Army is considered very well.
- The salary of the Indian Army is between 30,000 and 60,000, and they also get all the facilities from the government.
Apply Form in the Army-
- You have to have a document to fill the form of Army online, as the form can be filled on the basis of high school / metric certificate.
- Mark sheet number of 10th 12th, which is given by the Education Board.
- You must have your mobile number, which will be available from time to time.
- You must give your complete address, district, state, tehsil and block details in the online form rightly.
- Also, the Pan Card Army Army personnel should keep their PAN card at the time of recruitment.
- For online application in Army, you can get complete information through its official website.