Monthly Current Affairs Latest general knowledge question 2017-18
Monthly Current Affairs from 1 November to 30 November, 2017, some important financial matters related to international, national, sporting, science, business and banking have been included for all competitive examination.
National Monthly Current Affairs from 1 November to 30 November, 2017
- India ranked 8th in the ranking of the world’s market capitalization.
- The Central Government has appointed the Director General of AP Maheshwari Police Research and Development Bureau.
- India’s Rupesh Shah and Sourav Kothari won the bronze medal in the WBL Billiards (Long Up) Championships.
- Mumbai cricket team became the first team to play 500 Ranji Trophy matches in the match against Baroda in Wankhede Stadium (Mumbai).
- It was decided to hold a total of 50 products in the 28% slab in the GST Council meeting. In the past 28% slabs had 227 items.
- Taxi Service Provider Uber Company, through the app, has entered into an agreement with the United States Major Space Association NASA for Air Pilot Plans.
- The venue of the United Nations Climate Change Conference 2017 is Bonn.
- India has won the T-Twenty Series by defeating New Zealand. Man of the Series Jaspreet Bumrah was the player of this series of three matches.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan inaugurated the English book ‘Geeta Revised’ by the UP Assembly Speaker, Hari Narayan Dikshit, in Dhaka’s capital Dhaka.
- Rajnath Singh presided over the meeting of the recently held Island Development Agency; this is the second meeting of the island development agency.
- India’s Second Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) were established in Chennai city.
- UNESCO incorporated Chennai into the list of creative cities; the name of the specialty was given in Chennai’s music field.
- Sapphire S Raju has recently been appointed as the DGP of Karnataka.
- India has done the end of the Commonwealth Shooting Championships held in Gold Coast, Australia, with a win of 20 medals
- Assam state of India, where recently the young World Boxing championship logo and mascot was released.
- The two-day conference of State Power Ministers is being organized in Rajgir city of Bihar.
- Mohan Joshi actor who was honored with the prestigious Vishnudas Bhave Award for his contribution to theater on November 05, 2017.
- World Tsunami Awareness Day is celebrated on 5th of November.
- The World Youth Forum is being organized in the country of 2017 Egypt
- Ramnath Kovind inaugurated the 21st World Mental Health Conference in New Delhi City.
- Australia’s scientists have announced the discovery of the oldest spiral galaxy in the universe
- A group of US country scientists have succeeded in preparing Smart Solar Greenhouse.
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana education scheme, which was approved by the Union Cabinet, has been approved for nationwide expansion.
- The number of Indian films selected in the 48th Indian International Film Festival (IFFI) held in Goa is five.
- The World Cancer Summit has just begun in Mexico City.
- The film’s name, Beyond the Cloud (Majid Majidi), which was released in the opening ceremony of the International Film Festival of India.
Sports Monthly Current Affairs 1 November to 30 November 2017 –
- Manishi Chillar is the name of the Indian beauty who won the World Scenario in the year 2017.
- India reached 51 numbers in world talent ranking.
- Amit Dhankar and Sasha Khatri won the gold medal in the national wrestling championship.
- S. Prannoy, the player who won the title of men’s singles in the national badminton championship.
- Saina Nehwal (women’s player) who won the title of women’s singles category at the National Badminton Championships.
- Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc has made history by putting hat-tricks in both innings of the same match.
- Hina Sindhu won gold medal in women’s 10 meter air pistol event at the Commonwealth Shooting Championship on 31 October 2017
Business / Banking Monthly Current Affairs (Business / Banking Current Affairs) 1 November to 30 November, 2017 –
- HDFC Bank has opened nine Smart Up areas in the city of Bangalore on October 31, 2017.
- The name of the awareness campaign being started by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is “listen what RBI says”.
- HDFC Bank has made free transactions from RTGS and NEFT on 01 November.
- State Bank of India is the largest bank in the country in sending SMS.
Environment / Science Monthly Current Affairs November 1 to November 30, 2017 –
- The next generation weather forecast satellite launched by NASA recently is Satellite JSSP-1.
- China country, which recently launched three remote sensing satellites.
- Mars Mission (2020) for which NASA recently tested the supersonic parachute successfully.
- The DRDO Institute, which recently tested the successful flight of ‘Nirbhay’.
- The name of the navigation satellite launched recently by China is Beidou-3.
- Scientists in the state of Nagaland have traced the new parasite plant.