Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course Oct -2017
Indian Army issued Notification from Married/unmarried Male and unmarried Female Candidates NCC Special Entry Scheme – 42 Course Oct -2017 for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – NCC Special Entry Scheme – 42 Course Oct -2017
Number of Vacancies – 54 Posts (Male – 50 Posts and Female – 04 Posts)
Educational Qualification – Candidate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years and NCC ‘C’ certificate.
Age Limit – 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 92 and not later than 01 Jul 98)
Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based through Shortlisting and SSB Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 15.02.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Join Indian Army log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 17.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 15.02.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.