Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment for 57 Surveyor, Foreman and Mining Mate Posts 2016
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 57 Surveyor, Foreman and Mining Mate on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can walk in interview at interview time.
Name of Vacancies –
- Foreman (Mining)
- Mining Mate-III
Number of Vacancies –
- Foreman (Mining) – 05 Posts
- Mining Mate-III – 23 Posts
- Surveyor – 29 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Surveyor – Candidates should have passed Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering from an AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
- For Foreman – Candidates should have passed Diploma in Mining Engineering with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by the DGMS.
- For Mining Mate – Candidates should have passed Diploma HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
Age Limit – 18 to 32 years as on 31.05.2016
Pay Scale –
- Foreman (Mining) – Rs.9,300-34,800/
- Mining Mate-III – Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- Surveyor – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on interview Exam.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with self-attested copy of documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, nativity certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview.
Important Date –
- Date of Interview – 29 and 30.06.2016 at 09.00 AM
Job Location – Orissa
Venue of Interview – Gandhamardan Regional Office of OMC Ltd. At/Po- Suakati, Dist- Keonjhar OR Barbil Regional Office of OMC Ltd, At/Po- Barbil, Dist- Keonjhar.
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.