DRDO Recruitment 2017 – Scientist/Engineer
Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO issued Notification for the post of 76 Scientist/ Engineer. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – 130
Name of Vacancies – Scientist/Engineer
Number of Vacancies – 76 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engg from a recognized university or equivalent or First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology/ Physical Oceanography’/ Atmospheric Science’/ Polymer Science/ Material Science/ Ceramic Engg/ Automobile Engg from a recognised university or equivalent.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 28 to 30 years.
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Pay Scale – Rs. 56100/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on written test and personal Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. No fee is payable by SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before within 21 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates DRDO Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – New Delhi
Important Dates –
- Date of Advertisement – 07.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.