RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 80 Work Experience Teacher or other jobs
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal issued Notification for the post of 80 Work Experience Teacher, Stenographer and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Work Experience Teacher
Number of Vacancies –
- Work Experience Teacher – 09 Posts
- Stenographer – 05 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Work Experience Teacher – Candidate must have Graduation with Diploma in Stenography (English) from recognized board/Institute/ITI/Polytechnic College/One year training in Yoga from a recognized University or B.E. in Computer Science/IT OR BCA with minimum 50% marks at the degree level.
- For Stenographer – Candidate must have 12th Class pass or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
Age Limit – Minimum age limit 35 years For Work Experience Teacher and 18 to 27 years for Stenographer
Pay Scale –
- Work Experience Teacher – Rs. 26250 /- (per month)
- Stenographer – Rs. 17000 /- (per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply for Interview along with prescribed application form, original and copies of mark sheet & certificates at the Time of Interview.
Address for Interview – Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal-462013 (M.P.)
Job Location – Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Date for Interview – 12 to 29.06.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.